Thursday, February 24, 2011

Yes, I know..... It's been a while

Let me tell you... the past six months have been quite a wild ride!
Here's what's happened:
  • Landed a job - I teach special education at a disciplinary alternative school.  Challenging, yet surprisingly stress-free.
  • My fiance and I bought a house.
  • Yep, I said fiance up there! We're engaged!
  • Aaaaaannnnnnndddddd... I changed my master's degree major from counseling to Education Leadership.
Therefore.... Let me leave you with these words of wisdom:

"Never leave the house without a resume; Go to EVERY cheap book store you can until you find a worn copy of your favorite book from childhood; Don't step on caterpillars; And eat your desert first at least once in your life."

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment